When Seeing is Just as Important as Being Seen
Come in. Take a peek. You'll see that we've created a cool, modern boutique that emphasizes style, comfort and superior service.
The atmosphere at our Wink Eyecare Boutique is warm and inviting, our people knowledgeable and friendly. Your Potomac optometrist Dr. Rachel Cohn and the staff have combined advanced technology with current industry trends so you may always look and see your best.
From thorough eye exams and assessments to helpful explanations and preventive care advice, our focus is on you. We are committed to providing you and your family with the highest-quality, comprehensive vision and eyecare.
Q&A with Dr. C
Dr. Cohn Answers Your Eyecare Questions
I'm almost 50 and lately I noticed that I can't read the small print on the cereal box. What's happening to my eyes?
You probably have presbyopia which affects people ofyour age, causing you to lose your ability to see things up close. You may need glasses for reading and computer use. Not a cause for alarm, it happens to almost everybody at some point- an eye exam can confirm that this is the cause.
Sight, after all, is the most precious of all the senses. And we intend to keep it that way. Call 301-545-1111 for an appointment or book online today!
Effective March 2014: If you fail to cancel your office appointment at least 24 hours ahead, or fail to show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged a "No Show Fee/ Cancellation Fee" of $40.
Contributed by: Dr. Rachel Cohn
The Wink Eyecare Blog
- Aug 30, 2015 - How Pregnancy Affects Vision
- Aug 16, 2015 - Is Your Baby’s EyeSight Developing Normally?
- Jul 30, 2015 - Guidelines For Picking the Right Pair of Shades
- Jun 28, 2015 - Blue Light, Its Dangers and Its Solutions
- May 12, 2015 - The Importance of Sunglasses
- Jun 5, 2014 - A Few Tips When Buying Eye Glasses for Your Children
- Feb 14, 2013 - Eye Exams for Toddlers?
- Nov 13, 2012 - Glasses Can Help With Computer Strain
- Oct 29, 2012 - Hurricane Sandy Hours and Closures